Loneliness has become of the most crucial sociological problems worldwide. Life is the way from home to work and back. That is why, for a number of people, the Internet is the possibility to connect with the world around them. For this reason, many people believe that Dating websites may help them to find the love of their lives.
However, the opponents keep insisting that Internet may only disconnect people instead of uniting. Reading several articles, it is possible to make a conclusion that only perverts, cheaters, and swindlers are waiting for you online.
The Most Ridiculous Myths about Online Acquaintances:
- Meeting a future partner or a friend is a destiny. When you log on a dating website and start looking for new acquaintances, you create these relations artificially. In such a case, in which manner do the people thinking this way suggest to get acquainted? Online or offline, someone has to make the first step.
- On the dating websites, all the women are money-minded and men are horny. First of all, it is necessary to attentively read the profile information. Very often, those who are not looking for serious relations, write about this directly. Besides, in communication, it is quite soon when you can recognize what the real intentions are. Once again, the problem that the values are not mutually shared does not only refer to online dating. It is the issue of the different world outlook.
- Only losers and people who lack attention in the real world may log on a dating website. Why shall we call a person who is convinced in his/her desires and intentions a loser or a failure? On the contrary, this is a sign of a courage and proactivity.
- For some people, it is a shame to be registered on a dating website. A decent man or woman would never use the services of a website to get acquainted with a partner-to-be. However, a respectable man or woman is very likely to work hard and quite a lot to be called decent. Having no time for bars, the chances to find a future wife or husband online are quite high.
- Marriages of the couples who met online are not long-lasting. Statistically, the divorces rate of the couples who met online is even lower. As those who get acquainted online, before they meet in real life, communicate quite a lot. Thus, they get to know each other way better before proceeding to real-life dates and further intimacy. When you are married to your soulmate, you are destined to be happy.
In general, there is no big difference in the place where you get to know your potential date. It is only the question of your personal wish, intentions, and comfort. Yet, online acquaintances have already proved their benefits and advantages with a number of couples who live happily ever after.